Thursday, March 23, 2017

Don't Miss This...Youth Summer Art

Register by May 1 and receive a $10 discount. (There are 2 sessions: sign up for one or both)
July 2017
Youth Summer Art Sessions
For highly interested young artists who have completed grades 3-7.
Session I: Mon - Wed, July 10-12  -  8:30 to 11:00 am (at my studio)
Session II: Mon - Wed, July 17-19  -  8:30 to 11:00 am (at my studio)
Each session includes a variety of projects that are fun & teach important art concepts.
$129 Each session with all materials included, register for one or both!
EARLY BIRD: $119 by May 1st
(I will also honor this fee if registering siblings)
* CLASSES ARE SMALL, SPACES ARE VERY LIMITED * Min: 3 / Max: 6 per session.
REGISTRATION or ?s:
Email
[Also if you have interested youth who are older/younger than these grades please email me about classes]
Instructor: professional artist Lianne Westcot
Location: Sessions are held at my studio near Swisher, IA

No comments:

Post a Comment